Bright Motor Group was founded in 1982 and is now one of Ireland’s leading Motor Retailers. The Group comprises Ireland’s largest Ford dealership and represents SEAT, Volkswagen Commercial, Citroen, and Suzuki in the Dublin area.
As a result of our ongoing expansion and business growth at Airside, we are seeking to appoint positive and motivated individuals to join our technical team.
We wish to appoint a number of LCV Service technicians at our Airside facility who will work a 4-day shift pattern.
This is an exciting time to join the Group and be a key part of the future growth and expansion, where you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty, and personal achievement. Your development is only constrained by your ambition
About the Role
As a Bright LCV Service Technician, you will be joining a team recognised by the industry and our customers for providing outstanding customer service. Our team of LCV technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of motor vehicles ensuring that the highest quality industry standards are always maintained.
Each of our dealerships boasts the equipment and technology, which is continually upgraded to meet the latest market requirements, allowing you to work with the latest technology while providing a safe, friendly, and clean environment in which to carry out your duties.
Providing our customers with the highest possible levels of service is our focus.
Providing you with the skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding service is our goal.
- Diagnose, repair, and service vehicles to the highest standard adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Ability to diagnose, test and repair faults using the latest technology.
- Diligence when completing documentation and updating business specialist software- Pinnacle DMS.
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems, inspecting components for wear and tear, checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary to understand issues and requirements.
- Supporting training of apprentices and helping colleagues as required to build team spirit.
- Be experienced and competent in the accurate use of IT equipment
What we are looking for
- Main Dealer Experience Preferable.
- Electrification Certification would be an advantage.
- Ability to work off your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Always present a professional image both internally and externally.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- A desire to self-develop and participate in the manufacturer training programme.
- Team Player
- Full driving licence.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Allowance
- 4 Day week
- Performance Bonus
- A clean and safe working environment
- Bike-to- Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Branded Uniform