Bright Motor Group was founded in 1982, and is now one of Ireland’s leading Motor Retailers. The Group comprises Ireland’s largest Ford dealership and represents SEAT, Volkswagen Commercial, Citroen, and Suzuki in the Dublin area.
As a result of our ongoing expansion and business growth at Airside we are seeking to appoint positive and motivated individuals to join our parts team.
We wish to appoint a Parts Manager at our Airside facility.
This is an exciting time to join the Group and be a key part of the future growth and expansion, where you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty, and personal achievement. Your development is only constrained by your ambition.
About the Role
Parts Manager required to join our team at Bright Airside Parts Team
As a Bright Parts Manager, you will be joining a team recognised by the industry and our customers for providing outstanding customer service. You will ensure the efficient running of the department for our customers and technicians so that they are served quickly and accurately.
Each of our dealerships boasts the equipment and technology, which is continually upgraded to meet the latest market requirements, allowing you to work with the latest technology while providing a safe, friendly and clean environment in which to carry out your duties.
Providing our customers with the highest possible levels of service is our focus.
Providing you with the skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding service is our goal.
- Develop, implement sales forecasts for the Parts department.
- You will take ownership of your role, with the ability to multitask finding innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- Balance parts stock to ensure a steady supply is available, without overstocking
- Develop and implement marketing programs to increase sales
- Maintain inventory control and stock levels
- Follow up potential sales, utilising various methods of communication.
- Ensure that the work environment is organized and meets the highest standards of health & safety.
- Perform routine stocktakes ensuring all stock levels are accurate on DMS.
- Provide management guidance to all Parts staff
- Ensure that all customers are served promptly and courteously.
- Ensure that company HR systems are used effectively, including updating, timekeeping, leave records, sick days, overtime records and disciplinary.
- Conducting staff performance reviews together with the Group Parts Manager
- Ensure that all Parts staff are properly trained and understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Provide an overview of marketing and sales activities each month.
Skills & Requirements
- Main Dealer Experience Preferable.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Always present a professional image both internally and externally.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- A desire to self-develop and participate in the manufacturer training programme.
- Team Player
- Full driving licence.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Sales Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Branded Uniform
- Bike-to- Work scheme
In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme.